Frolic Raffle Sponsors
Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area (HH-SVRA) located 6 mi. west of Hollister, California U.S.A., the HH-SVRA is set in the golden hills of the Gavilan Mountains. The San Andreas Fault runs very near the park and provides terrain for some very exciting four wheeling.
The trail run will be a designated trail this year. The trail layout at Frolic is for more experienced wheelers with all makes and sizes of vehicles attending. There are, of course, the traditional 'by-passes' that most four-wheel drive events offer for those who choose to go around the technical spots.
Includes 2 nights camping, Friday Free Wheeling, Saturday four-wheel drive trail run, games, 1 poker hand, 1 dash plaque and Live Music Saturday Night.
Taco dinner Beef, Chicken, and Pork(Dinner includes Rice, Bean, Chips, Salsa, and soda) 2 Tacos or Quesadilla dinner for the kids.
Raffle starts early Sunday morning!
• We can now accept credit cards by going to MTA’s website via PayPal at www.mta4x4.com
• Confirmations will only be emailed. Physical confirmation will not mailed out.
• CA4WDC safety requirements will be enforced
• No motorcycles, ATV's, UTV, Side by Side, Sandrails, or Baja's (Four Wheel drive vehicles only)
• The event will take place rain or shine
Below is a bunch of pictures from Frolic 2017 and a link to the rest of the pictures stored in google.
APRIL 26 - 28 2019
Hosted by Mountain transit Authority (MTA)
Sponsored by Stevens Creek Toyota
MUD-N-YER EYE FROLIC 2019
Frolic Registration for Frolic 2019 will open on Feb 1st