Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area (HH-SVRA) located 6 mi. west of Hollister, California U.S.A., the HH-SVRA is set in the golden hills of the Gavilan Mountains. The San Andreas Fault runs very near the park and provides terrain for some very exciting four wheeling.
The trail run will be a designated trail this year. The trail layout at Frolic is for more experienced wheelers with all makes and sizes of vehicles attending. There are, of course, the traditional 'by-passes' that most four-wheel drive events offer for those who choose to go around the technical spots.
Includes 2 nights camping, Friday Free Wheeling, Saturday four-wheel drive trail run, games, 1 poker hand, 1 dash plaque and Live Music Saturday Night.
Tri-Tip or BBQ Chicken dinner (Dinner includes all the trimmings) Hot Dog or Hamburger dinner for the kids. All dinner proceeds will be donated to Wheelers For The Wounded of California. *Drinks not included
Raffle starts early Sunday morning!
• We can now accept credit cards by going to MTA’s website via PayPal at www.mta4x4.com
• Confirmations will only be emailed. Physical confirmation will not mailed out.
• CA4WDC safety requirements will be enforced
• No motorcycles, ATV's, UTV, Side by Side, Sandrails, or Baja's (Four Wheel drive vehicles only)
• The event will take place rain or shine
Below is a bunch of pictures from Frolic 2017 and a link to the rest of the pictures stored in google.
APRIL 27 - 29 2018
Hosted by Mountain transit Authority (MTA)
Sponsored by Stevens Creek Toyota
MUD-N-YER EYE FROLIC 2018
2017 Frolic Raffle Sponsors